Pagans - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Pagans > Topics

Subject: Paganism vs Christianity
Replies: 6 Views: 1653

wargddss 4/2/2007 - 8:51:42
Why do christians hate us so much? *

d.flame 4/3/2007 - 8:16:16
Because they cant control us. They stole our beliefs, sacred days etc. Easter was ostara etc etc. Their faith is based on brain washing, lies and power. Our freedom 2 think belies wot they are told 2 think. They r sheep, we are eagles! *

wond 5/15/2007 - 12:36:26
Thay are scared of what makes sence and ridicule what thay choose not to understand *

teh 6.07.08 - 10:37pm
Xians r fools and all i have 2 say is that all pagans whether wican satanic ect must unite and show them their god is false and there4 cant help them we must return the human race 2 the worship of the true gods *

qleztatp 17.10.08 - 09:59pm
1stly, satanism is a xstian belief, if u kn0w ur u realise that satanism jus ne0 xstian, they hate us because we embrace True p0wer, and the ability 2 c0mprehend what the cann0t wud drive any1 insane... *

kuchy 9.03.10 - 05:45pm
u talk real..bt wat els cn xtians do xept folow their believ?blame dem nt so much...dem do dem ryts *

lycastus 2.09.11 - 09:45am
I agree. Satan is a xtian concept! U ppl shuda seen hw i gt bombed by xtians last nite on my forum spells and prayers! Even had an apparant witch gunning me coz i spoke truth! *

* Pagans Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Pagans

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits